Zehnder Announces Promotions in Several Key Departments
NEW ORLEANS – Zehnder Communications, a fully integrated advertising agency with offices in Louisiana and Nashville, Tennessee, has made several key promotions. According to a press release, the promotions involve the agency’s social media, account services, project management and client development divisions:
- Jennifer Boneno was promoted from account service director to vice president of client development. An agency shareholder, Boneno joined Zehnder in 2006. She earned a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from LSU.
- Allison Stiel has been promoted from social media manager to director of social media. She joined the agency in 2006 and earned a bachelor’s degree from LSU in mass communications.
- Beth Swayne has been promoted from associate director of account service to director of account service. She joined Zehnder in 2014. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee in communications with an emphasis on broadcasting and history.
- Kelly Patton has been promoted from project management supervisor to manager of project management. She joined Zehnder in 2011 and earned a bachelor’s degree from Vanderbilt University in communication studies and philosophy.
- Nick Payne has been promoted from project manager supervisor to client development manager. He joined Zehnder in 2013 and earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in advertising with minors in marketing and Spanish.
- Katherine Andry has been promoted from account supervisor to group account director. She joined Zehnder in 2010 and earned a bachelor’s degree in advertising from Louisiana State University.
“These departments play critical roles for our clients,” says Zehnder president Henry Chassaignac. “By leveraging our staff’s experience and tenure, we ensure our agency’s quality of service and our high level of integration across all disciplines.”