The Hispanic Chamber Of Commerce Of Louisiana To Host Hispanic Business Conference & Trade Show
NEW ORLEANS – The Hispanic Chamber Of Commerce Of Louisiana has partnered with the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation to host the 3rd Annual Hispanic Chamber Conference and Trade Show on Wednesday, August 10, 2016, at The Harrah’s Hotel New Orleans’ Vieux Carre Ballrooms I & II.
As an established organization that is committed to the local community, HCCL will provide the opportunity for Hispanic businesses to market their goods and services, as well as provide the perfect venue for businesses looking to enhance the diversity and inclusion in their sourcing process.
The Conference & Trade Show extends an invitation to small business owners, corporate supply chain executives and non-profit resource partners to participate in this event.
Based on input from previous events, HCCL will focus on developing relationships by:
• Providing opportunities for networking and trading.
• Bringing innovative and sustainable businesses.
• Offering flexibility and access.
• Aligning with their strategic mission to craft powerful environments with aims to build long-lasting business relationships.
• Serve as a liaison between large, small and non-profit businesses in Louisiana.
Breakout session topics will include:
• Are you ready to do business with large corporations?
• Do you want to reach the largest growing segment of the business community?
• Why should you certify your business?
• What should you know about small business legal matters?
• HYPLA (Hispanic Young Professionals of LA) professional development workshop
HCCL is a nonprofit organization created as the result of a merger in 1999 of two chambers: The Louisiana Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (incorporated in 1984) and The Gulf Coast International Chamber of Commerce (incorporated in 1990). HCCL reps said the organization is committed to creating and facilitating a business climate within the Hispanic community, which will result in economic development and progress for Louisiana. Included within its focus is a dedication to the expansion of trade relations between the State of Louisiana and Latin America.