Society For Marketing Professional Services Southeast Louisiana Announces 2017 Board Members
NEW ORLEANS – The Society for Marketing Professional Services Southeast Louisiana Chapter recently announced its 2017 Board Members.
The new board members include:
• President: Rachel Harris – The Lemoine Company
• President Elect: Tina Lagarde – Salas O’Brien
• Past President: Perryn Olson – My IT
• Secretary: Alexis Vigier – Trapolin-Peer Architects
• Treasurer: Whitney Watson, CPSM – Digital Engineering
• Director-at-Large: Matt Lundy – REI Promos
• Director-at-Large: Marie Richoux – KV Workspace
• Director-at-Large: Marie Schexnaydre – Forte & Tablada
The board members lead the society’s initiatives and collaborate on ways to increase its value to members. SMPS is the only national association that brings together business developers, marketers, owners, clients and principals in the design and building industry, Chapter reps said.
SMPS provides opportunities to network and educate members on best practices in marketing and business development in the design, engineering and construction industries.