SCORE’s 101 Ways To Grow Your Business
METAIRIE, LA – Want to grow your business? SCORE says there are 101 ways.
SCORE’s Small Business Expo & Seminar “101 Ways To Grow Your Business,” takes place on Saturday, January 17, 2015, at the Sheraton Metairie New Orleans, 4 Galleria Blvd., Metairie, from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
SCORE says it’s a must attend event for small business owners who want to gain a competitive advantage, network with peers and grow their business.
The keynote speaker will be John D. Georges, CEO and Publisher of “The Advocate.”
Educational seminars will be conducted by:
• Louisiana Economic Development
• The U.S. Small Business Administration
• Trufund Financial Services – “Alternative Funding Sources”
• Evacuteers – “Business Continuity Planning”
• Internal Revenue Service – “Small Business Tax Mistakes To Avoid”
• 5 Stones Media – “Social Marketing Workshop”
• Louisiana Small Business Development Center
• Score – “How To Sell More, To More”
There will also be one-on-one business mentoring sessions available from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., and small business resource exhibitors will be on hand throughout the duration of the event.
The event and parking is free, there will be food and refreshments available, but you must register for the event.