School Construction Industry Day VI: Leveraging Resources And Relationships For Sustainability
NEW ORLEANS – The Orleans Parish School Board and the Recovery School District, in association with Jacobs/CSRS and the Urban League of Louisiana, will host "School Construction Industry Day VI: Leveraging Resources and Relationships for Sustainability" on Saturday, Oct. 28, at the Xavier University Convocation Center – Annex Building, 7910 Stroelitz St., from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
During this event, contractors will learn about:
• Best practices in leveraging resources for sustainability
• Upcoming OPSB/RSD contracting opportunities and program updates
• Insights on procurement methods: CMAR and competitive bidding
• Back office training and support opportunities
• Collaborative contracting (risk mitigation)
DBEs that are interested in or currently participating in the Orleans Parish School Rebuilding Program are invited to attend. DBEs that have previously participated are also encouraged to attend. There is no cost to attend this event. Light refreshments will be served.