Sazerac Company to Host Job Fair for Sazerac House
NEW ORLEANS – The Sazerac Company is hiring a number of positions to staff its Sazerac House, an immersive space that will celebrate New Orleans’ history and cocktail culture. Targeted to open in early October, the 48,000-square-foot, six-story building is situated at 101 Magazine Street, on the corner of Canal and Magazine Streets. It will comprise a museum, a micro-distillery, an area designated for special events, and administrative offices.
Next week, on Wednesday, May 29, and Thursday, May 30, The Sazerac Company will host a job fair. Each one takes place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m at the Marriott Convention Center (859 Convention Center Blvd.). The part-time and full-time positions include:
- Event Assistant – Part-time (1 opening)
- Experience Ambassadors – Part-time (14 openings)
- Door Attendants – Part-time & Full-time (2 openings)
- Gift Shop Attendants – Part-time (9 openings)
- Lead Maintenance Technician – Full-time (1 opening)
- Maintenance Technician – Part-time (1 opening)
- Process Technician I – Full – time (3 openings)
- Process Technician II – Full-time (1 opening)
- Distillery Utility Driver – Full-time (1 opening)
Job candidates should arrive with a resume. They can also apply for a position in advance and potentially schedule an interview slot, by submitting their application here.