Renaissance Publishing’s O'Brien Graduates With Leadership Jefferson Class of 2015
METAIRIE, LA – Congratulations to the Leadership Jefferson Class of 2015, and Renaissance Publishing’s Maegan O'Brien, Sales Manager of Biz New Orleans.
The Jefferson Chamber Foundation's Leadership Jefferson program graduated its 2015 class during a Thursday, May 7, 2015, ceremony at New Orleans Marriott Metairie at Lakeway.
Leadership Jefferson is a nine-month program designed to develop a diverse network of dedicated business and community leaders. Facilitated by a professional leadership team, the interactive workshops expose participants to local leaders and activists working to resolve critical issues facing Jefferson Parish.
Specific session topics include education, healthcare, quality of life concerns, criminal justice, diversity, and economic development.
The Leadership Jefferson 2015 Graduates are:
• Taylor Collins, Jefferson Chamber Foundation Academy
• David Coons, Adams & Reese LLP
• Keith Darsey, Ochsner Health System
• Anthony DiGerolamo, West Jefferson Medical Center
• Greg Fenn, Entergy
• Ashley Gambino, Jefferson Financial Credit Union
• Cindy Hart, New Orleans Saints/New Orleans Pelicans
• Wesley Hawley, Atmos Energy
• Nick Helinski, Trane
• Gretchen Hirt, Gambel Communications
• Maegan O'Brien, Renaissance Publishing
• Stephen Robinson, Ochsner Health System
• Jamie Sablich, Whitney Bank
• Sal Scardino, Jr., First NBC Bank
• Jana Sikdar, Greater New Orleans, Inc.
• Jesse Watson, Ph.D., M.P.A., Kenner Discovery Health Sciences Academy
• Anne Wolff, Peoples Health
• Jennifer Zerangue, Postlethwaite & Netterville
Leadership Jefferson is now accepting applications for its 2016 class. A selection committee will screen the applications and announce the new class in August.
Applications must be received by August 10, 2015.