Register By Thursday For Propeller Club’s Golf Tournament To Benefit Scholarship Program, UNO's School Of Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
METAIRIE, LA – The registration deadline for the The Propeller Club Golf Tournament to benefit their Scholarship Program & UNO's School of Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering is Thursday, February 25, 2016.
The event will take place on Thursday, March 10, 2016, at the Timberlane Country Club, on Timberlane Dr., in Gretna, LA.
Lunch and a putting contest starts at 12:00 p.m., followed by a 1:00 p.m. tee time and a 5:00 p.m. dinner.
Registration includes green fees, cart, lunch, dinner, beverages and door prizes. There will also be a 50/50 Raffle.
• Crescent River Port Pilots
• Impala Terminals
• NOBRA Pilots
• Motor Services Hugo Stamp Services, Inc.
• Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine
• Admiral Security Services
• Agri Port Services
• Louisiana Maritime Int'l Chamber of Commerce
• Moran Gulf Shipping Agencies
• Motor Services Hugo Stamp Services
• Renaissance Publishing
• Simplex Americas
• Stewart & Stevenson EMDSI
• Deutsch, Kerrigan & Stiles
• Radio Holland USA
• Seamen's Church Institute Center for Maritime Education
Beverage Cart Sponsor
• Zito Companies
Lunch Provided by:
• Boland Marine & Moles
• Delta Marine Services & Balance Environmental Services
• JW Marriott
Register or sponsor by Thursday, February 25 here