Nunez Community College Offers Microsoft Word Non-Credit Course
CHALMETTE, La. – Nunez Community College's division of Workforce Development & Continuing Education will offer a two-day Microsoft Word non-credit course on Friday, March 15 and Friday, March 22. Each class happen from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with a 30-minute break. The course will take place in room 218 of the Fine Arts Center located on Nunez's campus at 3710 Paris Road in Chalmette. Instructor is Karen Schubert.
- Refresher of MS Word introductory material.
- Creation of a several fliers with images. This will include the configuration of Image Styles, Image Effects, Image Re-sizing, and other Image Editing functions.
- Creation of Research Papers in the APA and MLA styles, including custom headers, citations, footnotes, and bibliography.
- Creation of Custom Letterheads and configuration of tables
- Refresher of MS WORD intermediate material.
- Creation of document with title page, lists, tables and a watermark.
- Creation of a Resume with a template and sharing the document.
- Creation of form letters, mailing labels, and a director with the use of data sources. This will include the creation of a data source.
- Creation of a Newsletter with Pull Quotes and Graphics. This will include more advanced configuration options for Graphics and Images.
The fee for the course is $200. To register, visit www.nunez.edu/admissions/Workforce-Development or call 504-278-6439.