NOLABA Hosts Webinar on Job Quality and Racial Equity
Click here to register.
The webinar will feature a conversation among workforce providers and intermediaries about the need to advocate for job quality and racial equity as companies and employees navigate COVID-19 and plan for future economic realities.
Topics covered will include:
- Why job quality is relevant in a region that relies on service sector jobs
- The role workforce providers can play in supporting job seekers and existing workers in advocating for better jobs
- Why a focus on job quality and racial equity are critical as we look towards re-opening the economy
- Tools and frameworks that can be leveraged by providers immediately
This webinar will feature expert advice from:
- Clair Minson, New Orleans Business Alliance
- Zuri Stone, YouthBuild Philly
- Robin Walker, YouthBuild Philly
- Jenny Weissbourd, The Aspen Institute, Economic Opportunities Program