New Study Says 1/5 Workers In Louisiana 'Survive' On Less Than 5 Hours Sleep Each Night
NEW ORLEANS —A new study says that 1/5 of workers in Louisiana 'survive' on less than 5 hours sleep each night. Further insights from the report reveal:
- Louisianans among the most sleepless in the nation
- Over half of respondents said work stress affects sleep
- 1 in 10 use alcohol to help them sleep
- Interactive map shows where Americans are getting the least sleep (embed code included for hosting)
Read the complete report here.
– by Alexa Renée Harrison, associate news editor