New Fine Art And Luxe Retailer 1920 Magazine To Host Grand Opening On June 30
NEW ORLEANS — 1920 Magazine, a new one-stop shop for everything home located at 1920 Magazine St., is having a grand opening party on June 30 from 5:30 pm – 12:00 a.m. The grand opening event will include a chance to win a refurbished home furniture piece.
Housing a variety of Louisiana's most prestigious companies for home retail — which includes fine art and remodeling services for the home — at 1920 Magazine you can meet with skilled consultants, outline the details of your home project, and set up design consultations with both interior designers and contractors.
Services 1920 Magazine can provide, include:
- Interior design
- Furniture refinishing and restoration
- Cabinet refinishing
- Custom build cabinets
- Countertop renovations
- Interior painting
- Exterior door refinishing
- Custom kitchen and shower remodel installations
- Custom installs of ceramic, porcelain, natural stones, hardwood or laminate flooring
- Full home renovation
Contact 1920 Magazine for a free quote or check out their Facebook page for more information on furniture refinishing and art classes.
– by Alexa Renée Harrison, associate news editor