NAWBO-NOLA: Demystifying The Small Business Loan Process
NEW ORLEANS – The New Orleans chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners will present an educational luncheon and networking event called “Demystifying the Small Business Loan Process: Facts v. Fiction,” on Tuesday, March 24, 2015, at Ralph's on the Park, 900 City Park Ave., New Orleans, from 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sponsored by Capital One, the moderated panel discussion on funding small businesses will be followed by a choice of two separate breakout sessions.
The moderated panel discussion guests will include:
• Melissa Daigrepont – Panel Moderator, Public Affairs and Economic Development District International Trade Officer, U.S. Small Business Administration
• Caroline Taylor – Vice President, Small Business Administration – Underwriting Manager, Capital One Bank
• Tatiana Clay Jurzak – Business Consultant with the Louisiana Small Business Development Center
• Randy Scheuremann – Vice President, Sr. Business Banker, Capital One Bank
• Alberto Queral – Director of Financing, JEDCO (Jefferson Economic Development Corporation)