HBAGNO is a diverse and professional organization of community leaders that supports our members and community through education and mentoring, business development, resources and advocacy.
To be Greater New Orleans’ leading authority for building.
Code of Ethics
Members of the Home Builders Association of Greater New Orleans believe and affirm that:
• Home ownership can and should be within reach of every American family. American homes should be built under the free American enterprise system.
• American homes should be well-designed, well-constructed and well-located in attractive communities, with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
To achieve these goals, members of the Home Builders Association of Greater New Orleans pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
• Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and our country.
• Honesty is our guiding business policy.
• High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
• Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
• As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for, every dollar.
• All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
• We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American way of life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.