Max J. Derbes, Inc. Agents Awarded Top Real Estate Sales Awards
NEW ORLEANS – On Thursday, June 6, the Commercial Investment Division of the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS (CID) awarded top honors to Max J. Derbes Inc. real estate brokers Gerard Henry, SIOR and Bryce French. Details were shared in a press release.
The annual awards program is held for the purpose of recognizing commercial realtors for their outstanding sales and leasing production and provides recognition for the commercial real estate market and community in the Greater New Orleans area.
Individual recognitions were as follows:
- Deal of the Year: Gerard Henry, SIOR for the sale of the Avondale Shipyard on the Mississippi River at 5100 River Road in Jefferson Parish
- Industrial Broker of the Year: Gerard Henry, SIOR
- Industrial Sale of the Year: Gerard Henry, SIOR for the sale of the Avondale Shipyard on the Mississippi River at 5100 River Road in Jefferson Parish
- Office Lease of the Year: Gerard Henry, SIOR for a lease at Hancock Whitney Center (formerly One Shell Square), 701 Poydras Street in the New Orleans CBD
- CID Honor Award – Service to the Industry: Bryce French for his role as Secretary Treasurer of the Commercial Investment Division
- Land Broker of the Year: Bryce French
- Land Sale of the Year: Bryce French for the $30.5MM sale of RAM Terminals 600 acres on the Mississippi River to a joint venture between the Plaquemines Port Harbor and Terminal District and Tallgrass Energy for construction of a bulk liquids terminal