Loyola and the N.O. Chamber Will Co-Host Total Intern Management Workshop
NEW ORLEANS – Loyola University and the New Orleans Chamber will co-host the Total Intern Management Workshop on Friday, Jan. 31 at 6363 St. Charles Ave. Dr. Robert Shindell from Intern Bridge, a research and consulting firm, will share a new approach to internships based on research and proven strategies.
In this full-day workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Effectively implement an impactful internship program;
- Engage interns with meaningful work assignments;
- Identify future hires through a no-strings-attached 12-week interview;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates;
- Increase your organization’s brand awareness on university and college campuses