LogoJET Honored as 2020 Louisiana Growth Leader
LAFAYETTE, La. – Louisiana Economic Development has named Lafayette-based inkjet printing company LogoJET a 2020 Louisiana Growth Leader.
Through LED, LogoJET will have access to strategic business resources that benefit both the organization and state of Louisiana. Among these are customized leadership retreats with other notable companies, recognition events, networking opportunities with fellow Louisiana Growth Leaders, educational opportunities and additional technical assistance with the goal of accelerating the growth of Louisiana’s economy.
“The LogoJET team and I have appreciated the opportunity to work with LED through the years. They have been a wonderful resource and a part of our growth. I am so happy to be selected as an Honored Leader,” said Susan Cox, CEO and founder of LogoJET. “Our company relies on our core values to excel as a world-leader in the world of UV printing. Our growth, even during the pandemic, is a testament to our hard work and ability to pivot quickly. I am proud of the LogoJET team and the products and company we’ve built right here in Acadiana.”
- Global leader in UV printing innovations
- World-class customer service and tech support
- Earned three Specialty Graphic Imaging Association’s Product of the Year awards for 2019 (UVx40R – Tabletop Flatbed Printer of the Year, UVx90R – UV/Latex Flatbed Under $70,000 Printer of the Year and H2 UV Inks – Digital Inks of the Year)
- Industry trendsetter — latest example is three-year warranty
- Company culture has emphasis on core values — teamwork, attention to detail, go the extra mile, solution-oriented, sense of urgency and knowledgeable.