Learn Public Speaking Techniques At Prosper Jefferson Wednesday, June 27
NEW ORLEANS — Join Jefferson Chamber for the second of a three part series on Building your Business Brand on Wednesday, June 27 from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. at Entergy's Offices (4809 Jefferson Hwy). As part of the 2018 Prosper Jefferson seminar series, JEDCO and the Jefferson Chamber teamed up to help enhance your public speaking skills. They have invited three expert public speakers to share their tips and techniques to ensure your presentation success.
Public speaking can be daunting, but doing it effectively can have a very positive impact on your reputation and your business. Being a good communicator may help a business owner to better connect with customers, increase sales, and open his/her business to new opportunities.
- Identifying and overcoming fears of public speaking
- Best practices to increase confidence in public speaking abilities
- Effective PowerPoint presentations
- Best body language for speakers
The event is $5, which will cover the cost of a hot breakfast.
– by Alexa Renée Harrison, associate news editor