LANO’s 2016 Louisiana Compensation Report Now Available
NEW ORLEANS – The Louisiana Association of Nonprofit Organizations (LANO) announced a new member benefit and resource for Louisiana's Nonprofit Organizations – The Compensation Report: An Analysis of Louisiana Nonprofits (2016).
LANO reps aid the Report will help nonprofits stay ahead of the curve in complying with the IRS 990 compensation-setting documentation requirements and stay competitive in today's labor market.
LANO members will receive 50% off this publication.
"Friends of LANO" are excluded from the special offer.
LANO reps said the Report is more than a reference, but a working tool structured according to actual tasks to help organizations:
• Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment and retention
• Understand how your organization’s pay levels compare with others in Louisiana
• Track changes in nonprofit pay levels and trends from one year to the next
• Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
The Report includes:
• Specific market salary information for over 100 positions, including median salaries, average salaries and more within Louisiana
• Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
• Easy-to-use charts and graphs