Kean Miller Will Offer Full-Day Law School Prep Program For College Students On June 21
NEW ORLEANS — Attorneys from Kean Miller will provide an intense overview of the law school experience during the 12th annual Kean Miller Connection on Thursday, June 21 at Kean Miller's downtown Baton Rouge office. The goal of the program is to provide students with information helpful to their decision to attend law school and become an attorney.
The program will include:
- Mock law school classes
- Career options overview
- Networking with practicing attorneys
- Free tuition
- Breakfast and lunches are provided at no cost to participants
Eligibility requirements include:
- Members of a group traditionally underrepresented in law school and the law practice
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completed at least 45 college credits
- Must be a Louisiana resident
Applications are due by June 7.
– by Alexa Harrison, associate news editor