Kean Miller Offers Law School Prep For College Students
BATON ROUGE – Interested in going to law school? Wondering what it's like? Want to learn more?
The Kean Miller Connection is a 2-day law school preparatory program for college students. Attorneys from Kean Miller – Baton Rouge's largest law firm – along with others, provide an intense overview of the law school experience. The goal is to "connect" students with information helpful to their decision to attend law school and become an attorney.
The eighth-annual Kean Miller Connection program will be held on Thursday, July 16, and Friday, July 17, 2015, in the Kean Miller Conference Center in Baton Rouge.
The program will include:
• Guidance on law school admissions
• Mock law school classes
• Career options overview
• Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) review and materials
• Networking with practicing attorneys
• Free tuition
ª Breakfast and lunches are provided at no cost to participants
To be eligible, applicants must:
• Be members of a group traditionally underrepresented in law school and the law practice
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Have complete at least 45 college credits
• Be a Louisiana resident