Jefferson Chamber Of Commerce To Celebrate Business Leadership Award Winners
KENNER, LA – The Jefferson Chamber Business Leadership Awards Luncheon will take place Wednesday, May 10, at the Hilton New Orleans Airport, 901 Airline Dr., in Kenner, Louisiana.
Registration will begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by a luncheon at 12:00 p.m.
The ceremony will honor the accomplishments of both small and large businesses, the impact they have made on the Jefferson Parish business community and celebrate local entrepreneurship, achievement, perseverance and community service.
Jefferson Chamber Award recipients include:
• Entrepreneur of the Year | Title Management
• Large Business of the Year | Zito Companies
• Small Business of the Year | Merchant Security Services
• Business Progress Award | Buisson Creative
• Woman Owned Business of the Year | Beary Cherry Tree
• Community Leader of the Year | Carol Solomon
• Family Owned Business of the Year | Riccobono's
• Community Advancement Award | Laurel Outdoor
• Innovator of the Year | Ochsner Innovation Center
The JEDCO Challenge Award will be given to 2017 JEDCO Challenge Winner Chosen Diagnostics.
Chamber member ticket cost $75, non-member tickets cost $100.
Gold Level sponsorships are available at $1,000 and include a reserved table of ten guests, logo recognition on printed program and event signage.