JEDCO To Host Social Media Workshop On Wednesday, May 30
NEW ORLEANS — On Wednesday, May 30, Prosper Jefferson will host a workshop titled, "Building your Brand, Part 1: Social Media Workshop" as part one of a three-part seminar series. The event will take place at the JEDCO Conference Center from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The cost is $5, which will include a hot breakfast.
This seminar will be all about creating your digital strategy. Experts will share their tips to help you navigate the social media landscape while stepping up your digital game and developing long-term customers in the process.
Expect to learn about:
- Best social media platforms for your brand
- Developing quality content for your social media platforms
- Customer engagement
- How to measure your success
- Sarah Hugg Centorino, Communications Strategist at Gambel Communications
- Gretchen Hirt Gendron, APR: Senior Communications Strategist at Gambel Communications
- Jeff Januszek, Founder of Jeff Januszek Social Media
Learn more and register here.
– by Alexa Harrison, associate news editor