JEDCO, Jefferson Chamber Announce 2019 Seminar Series Lineup
(AVONDALE, La) – The Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission (JEDCO) and the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce announced their 2019 Prosper Jefferson event lineup. Details were shared in a press release.
JEDCO and the Chamber will host 11 Prosper Jefferson seminars in 2019, featuring experts from around the Greater New Orleans region. Each event will highlight an informational topic to assist our local businesses in achieving growth and success.
See the full list of seminars below:
- January 30: Branding (JEDCO Conference Center)
- February 27: Human Resources (Entergy)
- March 20: Public Speaking (JEDCO Conference Center)
- April 24: Building Business Value (Entergy)
- May 29: Public Relations (JEDCO Conference Center)
- June 26: Doing Business with the Government (Entergy)
- July 31: Social Media (JEDCO Conference Center)
- August 28: Online Sales (Entergy)
- September 25: Leadership (JEDCO Conference Center)
- October 30: Sales (Entergy)
- November 27: Company Culture (JEDCO Conference Center)
Registration links are available on the JEDCO's website.
JEDCO and the Jefferson Chamber created the monthly seminar series in 2015 to educate, inspire and assist small business owners in Jefferson Parish. It has become a popular, highly-attended event series.
All seminars will be held from 8:30 am to 10:30 am at either the JEDCO Conference Center on the West Bank or Entergy on the East Bank. The event is $5 to attend and will cover the cost of a hot breakfast for guests.