iSeatz Reports More Than $4 Billion in Bookings
NEW ORLEANS – iSeatz, a loyalty tech company that integrates travel and lifestyle bookings for major brands in hospitality and financial services, said its OneView platform processed more than $4 billion in bookings, the highest amount in the company’s 20 year history.
This growth in booking volume comes as iSeatz continues to scale. Additional 2019 highlights include:
- $4.1B in total bookings via iSeatz Oneview Booking Platform
- 175B loyalty points earned and redeemed
- Employee headcount increased by 22% in 2019
- Launched Wyndham Rewards as a partner with the first and only points redemption integration with Viator for experiences; and first integration to earn points with DoorDash for food delivery
- Launched redone international airfare benefits for American Express Platinum cardholders
- Partnered with cloud-based translation provider, Smartling to provide internationalized content across the iSeatz product portfolio
- CEO, Kenneth Purcell, joined leaders of Facebook and Foursquare on-stage at Phocuswright to discuss personalization in the travel experience
- Named a “Best Place to Work” for the 8th time by New Orleans CityBusiness
“2019 was a great year for iSeatz” said Kenneth Purcell, founder and CEO. “When I started this company 20 years ago, I had no idea how much the company would grow and evolve. We are now one of the largest tech employers in New Orleans, work with multiple global brands on exciting projects, and are leading the industry in innovation”
Get more info in the February issue of Biz New Orleans.