International Roofing Expo Keynote Speaker Will Highlight Life Lessons
NEW ORLEANS – Informa Markets, the International Roofing Expo and the National Roofing Contractors Association will host a keynote session on Tuesday, Feb. 1 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. The presentation, presented by Malarkey Roofing Products, is titled “Lessons…An Insider’s Look at 40 Years of Learning, Falling, Failing, and Succeeding.” It will feature industry icon Reid Ribble, CEO of the NRCA.
Before becoming CEO, Ribble served six years in the U.S. House of Representatives. During his tenure, he served on the Agriculture, Transportation and Infrastructure, Budget and Finance, and Foreign Affairs Committees, where he served as vice chairman of the Committee on Emerging Threats. During his time in Congress, Ribble met with more than 25 heads of state and in his capacity on the Committee on Foreign Affairs, traveled extensively throughout Eastern Europe and the Middle East. For more than 30 years, Ribble was the president of his own roofing company in Kaukauna, Wisconsin. As a contractor, he volunteered countless hours serving on numerous NRCA committees and on NRCA’s board of directors.
“Every person and every business has an absolute need for shelter,” said Ribble. “As roofing professionals, it’s our honor to provide them with the roofs over their heads. The IRE will be a fantastic way to bring the industry together, to talk about goals, and create a basis for having a great year in 2022.”
IRE, scheduled for Feb. 1-3, will feature the industry’s suppliers and manufacturers, 60-plus educational sessions taught by experts, and various networking events. In addition to the keynote, a robust expo hall and more than 60 education sessions, event highlights include:
- Exhibitor presented seminars taught on the show floor
- Dedicated windows and siding pavilion and education theater
- Exhibitor product clinics featuring live demonstrations
- Exhibit hall product showcase
- Outdoor exhibits and special events
- 13th Annual Community Service Day Project
- IRE Welcome Party and First-Time Attendee Reception
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) training classes
- NRCA ROOFPAC Reception
- NRCA Awards Ceremony & Cocktail Reception
- Roofing Alliance Construction Management Student Competition
- 5th Annual National Women in Roofing’s (NWiR) Day
Those wishing to attend are encouraged to register by Dec. 14 to take advantage of early bird pricing that offers up to a 20% savings. NRCA members can receive an additional discount on a Conference Super Pass or a Single Day Conference Pass. For a complete listing of packages and pricing, and to register, visit www.theroofingexpo.com/register.