GNO, Inc. Offering Discounts For RES/CON
NEW ORLEANS – RES/CON New Orleans, which will be held from Tuesday, March 1, through Thursday, March 3, 2016, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, aims to be the “Davos of Resiliency,” where the top minds in the world convene to share ideas, best practices and experiences on managing in an increasingly volatile economic, environmental and political environment.
The 3-day conference will bring a previously unseen mix of disaster and resilience practitioners to explore profound and powerful topics that impact communities and economies worldwide.
RES/CON New Orleans will offer programming that touches on a wide range of topics: Coastal Restoration and Water Management, Technology, Homeland Security, First Response, Vulnerable Communities, Cybersecurity and all aspects of Resilience and Disaster Management.
Some of the speakers scheduled for RES/CON 2016 include:
• Henk Ovink, The Special Envoy for International Water Affairs, The Netherlands
• Samuel Carter, Associate Director working on the Resilience Team and the Global Resilience Partnership, The Rockefeller Foundation
• Kirstjen Nielsen, Chair of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council on Risk and Resilience
• Harriet Tregoning, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Grant Programs, HUD’s Office of Community Planning and Development
• Christian Sommade, Executive Director of the French High Committee for Civil Defense
• Andrew Andrea, Connecting Business Initiative, United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
• Chief Resilience Officers Jeff Hebert (New Orleans), Atyia Martin (Boston), and Grant Ervin (Pittsburgh), and NYC’s Director of the Mayor’s Office of Recovery and Resiliency, Dan Zarrilli
GNO, Inc. is offering a 15% discount off full registrations at RES/CON by using the code GNOINC when registering for RES/CON. Additionally, there’s a 50% off single-day admission offer for Tuesday’s programming to local partners who use the code GNOLOCAL during checkout.
GNO, Inc. is also offering “Friends & Family” corporate sponsorships for $2,500.