Craft New Wegmann Dazet & Company Managing Partner
METAIRIE, LA – Kerney F. Craft, Jr., CPA, has taken over the role of managing partner at Wegmann Dazet & Company.
Craft has more than 20 years of experience in retail management with the Winn Dixie Corporation and 13 years of experience in consulting and public accounting.
His industry experience includes serving clients in:
• Construction companies –general and subcontractors
• Equipment rental
• Not for profit
• Offshore oil & gas companies
Craft’s education, certifications and affiliations include:
• University of New Orleans, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1993
• Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Louisiana
• Continuing Professional Education of 40 to 60 hours per year
• Member-American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member-Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
Wegmann Dazet & Company reps said the firm is a premier New Orleans CPA firm and a leading firm in many industries across Louisiana and the Gulf Coast, which is known as “The Entrepreneur's CPA.”