Cox Business Launches Work-at-Home Connectivity Solutions
Cox Business’ Work-At-Home solutions allow organizations to provide remote staff with company-provided services, including broadband, Wi-Fi, McAfee endpoint security and MalBlock to help ensure staff members have the same highly reliable, quick connectivity they would have when working in the office.
“Wi-Fi, congestion and security issues have been a concern of many companies as more employees are having to work from home,” said Leigh King, vice president for Cox Business in Louisiana. “Cox Business Work-At-Home solutions separate work and home connectivity, giving employees enterprise-grade connectivity and Wi-Fi to promote more productive employees.”
Additional benefits of Cox Business’ Work at Home solution include:
- Enterprise-grade security with McAfee and MalBlock at home to protect the business.
- Professional installation for data connectivity and self-install for voice functionality.
- Access to a range of commercial features like static IP addresses.
- Complementary business-grade service level agreements and support to quickly resolve issues.
- Secure business voice identity for working at home or on-the-go.
- A la carte options to ensure conferencing and collaboration needs are met, including Microsoft 365, available from RapidScale, a Cox Business company, and Cox Business Complete Care (which combines remote troubleshooting and resolution of PC, laptop and app issues).
- Centralized billing directly to the business.
For more information of Cox Business Work-At-Home, which is available now, visit www.coxbusiness.com.