Chicken Salad Chick To Open 2nd LA Location
LAFAYETTE, LA – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced it will be expanding in Louisiana with its second location in Lafayette, LA. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, Nov. 15, and is located at 101 Saloom Farm Road, Suite 101 in Ambassador Crossing near the Whole Foods Market. This location is owned and operated by existing father-and-son franchisee team Beau Nicolosi and Pete Nicolosi, who also own the first Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Lafayette on Coolidge St.
During the grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
• Tuesday, Nov. 15 – The first guest will win one free pound of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive one free pound of chicken salad per month.*
• Wednesday, Nov. 16 – The first 100 guests will receive a free scoop of chicken salad of choice.
• Thursday, Nov. 17 – The first 100 guests will receive a complimentary Chicken Salad Chick selfie stick.
• Friday, Nov. 18 – The first 100 guests to buy two pounds of chicken salad will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick mini cooler.
• Saturday, Nov. 19 – The first 100 guests will receive a complimentary Chicken Salad Chick coozie. In addition, the first 50 guests to order a Chick Special will receive a free slice of Pumpkin Cheesecake.
“Once my father and I saw the success of our first Louisiana location, we knew we wanted to expand and share Chicken Salad Chick’s fantastic product and southern hospitality with even more Lafayette residents,” said Beau Nicolosi, Lafayette Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “Becoming a part of the Chicken Salad Chick family has offered us an invaluable opportunity to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others, and we’re thrilled to be growing our partnership by opening our second restaurant in my hometown.”
Beau Nicolosi discovered the Chicken Salad Chick concept two years ago while on vacation in Destin, FL and immediately realized the potential of the unique brand. A lifetime resident of Lafayette, Beau Nicolosi partnered with his father, Pete Nicolosi, in February to bring their first restaurant into the state of Louisiana.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, AL was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Brown discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has more than 60 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Lafayette will be open Monday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.