Chambers and Partners Recognizes 16 Stone Pigman Attorneys
NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Chambers and Partners named 16 Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann attorneys across five practice areas to its 2021 rankings of leading lawyers and law firms in the United States.
The Chambers USA publication, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, ranks the top lawyers and law firms in the country on their technical legal abilities, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, feedback from clients and peers, and depth of team.
The prestigious list designates Stone Pigman’s Real Estate, Gaming & Licensing and Energy & Natural Resources practices in its top tier, or Band 1, the highest ranking a U.S. law firm can receive in a practice area. The firm’s Corporate/M&A and Litigation, General Commercial practices are ranked in Chambers’ Band 2.
Stone Pigman members Phillip A. Wittmann and Susan G. Talley were singled out by Chambers as star individuals in Litigation and Real Estate, respectively. And members Noel J. Darce, Michael R. Fontham, Wayne J. Lee, C. Lawrence Orlansky, Michael R. Schneider, Dana M. Shelton and Paul L. Zimmering were listed as Band 1 attorneys.
For the first time, attorney James E.A. Slaton was ranked for his work in the Real Estate practice.
“Stone Pigman and our attorneys are pleased to once again be included in these highly-regarded rankings,” said Michael Walshe, chair of the firm’s management committee. “Chambers’ America’s Leading Lawyers for Business recognizes the top-tier legal services we provide to clients, confirming our stature in those practice areas in Louisiana and across the country.”
For more information on Chambers and Partners, visit the website.
The full list of recognitions can be found below:
- Banking & Finance: Susan G. Talley
- Corporate/M&A: Joseph L. Caverly, David C. Rieveschl and Scott T. Whittaker
- Energy & Natural Resources, Utilities: Noel J. Darce, Michael R. Fontham, Dana M. Shelton and Paul L. Zimmering
- Environment: Daria B. Diaz
- Environment, Litigation: Daria B. Diaz
- Gaming & Licensing: C. Lawrence Orlansky
- Labor & Employment: Rachel W. Wisdom
- Litigation, General Commercial: Wayne J. Lee, Paul J. Masinter and Phillip A. Wittmann
- Real Estate: Michael R. Schneider, James E.A. Slaton and Susan G. Talley