Calls For Entries Start Today For AIA New Orleans’ 2017 Design Awards
NEW ORLEANS – AIA New Orleans is calling for entries for its 2017 Design Awards. The upcoming 2017 Design Awards dinner will takes place on Thursday, March 23, 2017, at the WWII Museum's U.S. Freedom Pavilion – The Boeing Center, from 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. A cocktail party will be held at the Center for Design.
Entry forms and entry fees should be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m., Jan. 17, 2017. Entry forms and fees submitted after Jan. 17 will be assessed a $35.00 late entry fee. Project submissions should be delivered to the AIA New Orleans office, no later than 5:00 p.m., Feb. 22, 2017.
• Dec. 8 – Call for Entries Open
• Jan. 17, 2017 – Entry Forms and Fees Due (Forms & fees accepted after this date – thru February 22nd – will incur a late entry fee)
• Feb. 22, 2017 – Submissions delivered by 5:00 p.m. deadline
• Feb. 27, 2017 – Submissions to Design Awards Jury
• March 3 – March 17, 2017 – Members Choice Voting Open
• March 23, 2017 – Design Awards Dinner Honoring Design Award Recipients
AIA New Orleans is also looking for 2017 Design Awards sponsors. Reps said The Design Awards is the organization’s largest annual event and offers sponsoring companies maximum exposure to those in the architecture and building industry.
Seating to the event is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.