BGR Table Sponsor Deadline Approaching For December Annual Luncheon
NEW ORLEANS – BGR will be hosting their 2015 Annual Luncheon, Thursday, December 10, 2015, at the New Orleans Marriott’s Grand Ballroom, 555 Canal St., at 12:00 p.m.
Those who want to sign up to sponsor a table have until Thursday, November 12, to ensure full sponsorship benefits including:
• Acknowledgement in all promotional materials
• Listing on BGR's website
• A table for 10 at the luncheon
Maureen Dowd, New York Times Op-Ed Columnist, will be the guest speaker at the event. Dowd is a New York Times bestselling author and Pulitzer Prize winner. She has covered eight presidential campaigns.
Table sponsorships are available for $1,250.
Table sponsorships in the premium area are available for $2,500.
Individual seating is available for $125.
Table sponsors currently include:
• Jones Walker
• Leidenheimer Baking Co.
• NOLA Holdings, LLC
• Bellwether Technology
• The Helis Foundation
• Johnson Rice & Company L.L.C.
• FishmanHaygood LLP
• LSU Health Sciences Center
• Regions Bank
• The Laitram Corporation
• Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
• Hardy and Eleanor Fowler
• Barriere Construction Co., L.L.C.
• Capital One
• Anne and King Milling
• Murphy Institute – Tulane University
• King, Krebs & Jurgens, P.L.L.C.
• Adams and Reese LLP
• Advantage Capital Partners
• Business Council of New Orleans & the River Region
• Corporate Realty
• PMG Leasing
• Fowler Rodriguez
• Latter & Blum Inc.
• Peter Mayer Advertising
• DCL Mooring & Rigging
• JPMorgan Chase Bank
• MAC-RE, LLC
• Methodist Health System Foundation
• New Orleans Business Alliance
• Pan-American Life Insurance Group
• Patrick F. Taylor Foundation
• HCA MidAmerica Division
• The Commander’s Family of Restaurants
• Citizens for 1 Greater New Orleans
• Favrot & Shane Companies
• Auto-Chlor Services LLC
• Liberty Bank and Trust Company
• Stirling Properties
• Dooky Chase’s Restaurant
• Northshore Business Council
Whitney Bank and Canal Barge are the 2015 event sponsors.