Association For Corporate Growth Of Louisiana Welcomes New President, Announces 2015-16 Officers And Directors
NEW ORLEANS – The Association for Corporate Growth® of Louisiana (ACG Louisiana) announced its newly elected board president, officers and directors for 2015-16.
The 19-member ACG Louisiana Board serves the nonprofit organization ACG Louisiana, the M&A association in Louisiana focused on driving middle market growth.
David Rieveschl, shareholder at Baker Donelson was elected to the ACG Louisiana Board of Directors in 2010 and held the position of Vice President of Programs. Rieveschl will serve as the 2015-17 Board President after serving as President Elect in 2014-15. Rieveschl succeeds the 2015 President, Robert Brickman, CPA, director at Postlethwaite & Netterville, who will become ACG Louisiana’s Immediate Past President.
“ACG’s Louisiana Chapter thanks our 2015 sponsors, and we greatly appreciate our members’ support,” ACG Board President, David Rieveschl, said. “Our programming provides year-long opportunities to network, recognizing significant M&A transactions and growth companies and bringing private equity capital to our region through our Taste of New Orleans conference. It is my pleasure to serve as current Chapter President with this outstanding group of board members. They are accomplished leaders and professionals.”
Additionally, the following officers will serve for 2015-16:
• Matt Miller, Baldwin Haspel: Vice President of Membership
• Vanessa Brown Claiborne, Chaffe & Associates: Co-Vice President of Programs
• Dorothy Clyne, JP Morgan: Co-Vice President of Programs
• Ken Najder, Jones Walker: Vice President of Sponsorships
• Jaye Calhoun, McGlinchey Stafford: Secretary
• Claude Silverman, Ericksen, Krentel & LaPorte: Treasurer
The following directors will continue to serve on the ACG Louisiana board:
• Lester F. Alexander, III, Jefferson Capital: Taste of New Orleans Chair
• Frank deVay, Chaffe & Associates: Taste of New Orleans Co-Chair
• Vanessa Brown Claiborne, Chaffe & Associates, Inc.: Awards Chair
• Aaron Dirks, Dirks Capital, LLC
• Philip Gordillo, Whitney Bank
• Eli Feinstein: Managing Director, Baker Martin Capital
• E. Grey Lewis: Executive Director, EY
• Abhay Patel: Vice President of Business Development, New Orleans Business Alliance
• Leon Rittenberg, III, Baldwin, Haspel, Burke & Mayer
• Scott Whittaker, Stone Pigman Walter Wittmann
• Hank Wolf, McGriff, Seibels & Williams
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is the global community for middle market M&A dealmakers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to data, content and networking to access capital, make deals and drive corporate growth. Founded in 1954, ACG has grown to more than 13,000 members organized in 56 chapters throughout North America, Europe and Asia.