ACG Louisiana's 5th Annual ACG Cup Competition
NEW ORLEANS – ACG Louisiana will host the 5th Annual ACG Cup competition in 2015, forging closer relationships with the leading business schools in the region and introducing the next generation of business leaders to the premier M&A, corporate growth and corporate development community, the Association for Corporate Growth.
The Louisiana ACG Cup Executive Committee is led by Chair Nene Gianfala (Chaffe & Associates). The Executive Committee members include Les Alexander (Jefferson Capital Partners) and Matt Miller (Baldwin, Haspel, Burke and Mayer).
The ACG Cup is a case study competition designed to give students from leading MBA programs across the country real world experience and invaluable insights into mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, financial advisory and private equity. Each case study provides students with a unique opportunity to present valuation, capital markets and M&A strategic advice to a panel of seasoned M&A professionals from within the ACG community. The competition is carried out through a series of intra-school and Chapter competitions, with Chapter winners awarded the prestigious ACG Cup title and cash awards.
Participating in the ACG Cup provides students with the opportunity to:
• Interact and network with leading finance professionals and organizations
• Gain insight into the inner workings of corporate finance through a variety of transaction perspectives
• Meet and develop relationships with potential employers, team members and mentors
• Experience the opportunity to apply critical academic skills to a highly realistic M&A case study
• Enhance and polish presentation, team-building and networking capabilities