ACG Louisiana Award Winners To Be Recognized At Reception On Thursday, May 17
NEW ORLEANS — On Thursday, May 17, Hancock Whitney will present the 11th Annual ACG Louisiana Awards. The ceremony will recognize growth companies, business professionals, and noteworthy transactions from across Louisiana. The reception and seated dinner will take place at 6:00 p.m. at The Roosevelt New Orleans.
Tickets are $150 for ACG members and $200 for non-members. Tables for 8 are available for $1,500 at acg.org/louisiana.
The winners of the 11th Annual ACG Louisiana Awards are as follows:
- Outstanding Corporate Growth | Dupré Logistics, LLC
- Emerging Growth Company | WAITR, Inc.
- Deal of the Year | PHI, Inc. Acquisition of HNZ’s Offshore Business
- Young Deal Maker of the Year | Buddy Patrick with Windy Hill Pictures
- Deal Maker of the Year | Ben Tiller – The Berger Company, LLC
- Lifetime Achievement Award | Paul Flower with Woodward Design + Build, LLC
The ACG Louisiana Awards dinner has become the premier event to recognize the business achievements of Louisiana based companies, drawing between 200 and 250 people and top executives from award winning companies to accept the awards.
ACG Louisiana is the local chapter of a global organization that focuses on corporate business development and investment. ACG Louisiana has focused on events to draw national investors to New Orleans, as investment capital is a high priority for local entrepreneurs and businesses to take their growth to the next level. ACG Louisiana Awards event has become an established part of the chapter's efforts.
– by Alexa Harrison, associate news editor