83 Baker Donelson Attorneys To Be Ranked As "Leaders In Their Field" In Chambers USA 2016 Directory
NEW ORLEANS – Baker Donelson announced that the 2016 edition of Chambers USA, a highly regarded directory of America's leading lawyers for business, will recognize 83 Baker Donelson attorneys as leading practitioners in 23 practice areas.
In addition, Chambers USA will recognize the Firm's health law practice as a leading national practice, and will name 23 of the Firm's practice areas as leading practices in individual states.
Twenty-three of the Firm's Louisiana attorneys will be ranked in Chambers USA as leading practitioners in the state in specific practice areas, including 19 attorneys in Baker Donelson's New Orleans and Mandeville offices:
• Banking & Finance (Marine Finance): Edward H. "Hank" Arnold and James H. Roussel
• Bankruptcy/ Restructuring: Jan M. Hayden
• Construction: Matthew Emmons, David Kurtz, Mark Mercante and Danny G. Shaw
• Corporate/ Mergers & Acquisitions: William N. Norton and David Rieveschl
• Energy & Natural Resources (Oil & Gas): Kenneth Klemm and Adam Zuckerman
• Healthcare: Errol J. King Jr. and Danielle Trostorff
• Labor & Employment: Steven F. Griffith Jr. and Amelia W. Koch
• Litigation (General Commercial): Roy C. Cheatwood, Nancy Scott Degan and Kent A. Lambert
• Real Estate: Jon F. "Chip" Leyens Jr.
In addition to recognizing the Firm's health law practice as a leading national practice, the 2016 edition of Chambers USA will also recognize eight of the Firm's practice areas as leading practices in Louisiana: bankruptcy /restructuring; construction; corporate/ mergers & acquisitions; energy & natural resources; gaming & licensing; healthcare; labor & employment; and litigation (general commercial).
Since 1999, Chambers has researched the U.S. legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients. Because of its independence and objective research process, Chambers USA is considered to be a cornerstone directory whose listings are given much weight among business leaders selecting legal counsel.
Baker Donelson gives clients access to a team of more than 650 attorneys and public policy advisors representing more than 30 practice areas to serve a wide range of legal needs across 20 offices in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas and Washington, D.C. Ranked as the 64th largest law firm in the U.S., Baker Donelson is recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For."