2015 Louisiana Energy Conference: Panels, Facility Field Trips, One-On-One Meetings
NEW ORLEANS – The 2015 Louisiana Energy Conference will take place Wednesday, June 10, through Friday, June 12, 2015, at the Westin Canal Place Hotel in New Orleans.
There will be a series of at least 19 panels with executives from a variety of public and private energy companies as well as advisory and support firms that will discuss key domestic and international industry issues and how the industry is coping with low energy prices and reduced capital expenditure budgets, and what their expectations are for the future.
New topical panels that have been added will address debt recapitalizations, the outlook for crude oil exports and price and supply expectations, and the commercial banking outlook in the current market.
The Louisiana Energy Conference will also be hosting at least four field trips on Friday, June 12, to offshore Gulf of Mexico and onshore south Louisiana facilities.
Confirmed investment professional attendees will be offered the opportunity to register for one-on-one meetings with companies participating on the various panels who host such meetings, as well as attend the field trips.
Attendance at the Louisiana Energy Conference is directed to investment professionals including buy side and sell side analysts and portfolio managers, as well as private equity and wealth management executives and trust officers.
There is no cost for investment professionals to attend the Conference.
Preliminary 2015 panel listing as of 5/1/15:
• GOM Deep Water Oil Services
• GOM Deep Water and Deep Shelf E&P
• GOM Shallow Water Oil Services
• GOM Shallow Water E&P
• U.S. Onshore E&P (3 panels)
• Onshore Oil Services
• International Oil Services
• Energy MLPs
• Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
• Private Energy Companies
• New Oil Field Technology
• Debt Recapitalizations: Recent Trends and Perspectives
• Commercial Banking: Coping with Lower Pricing
• Private Equity: Debt and Equity Participation in the Current Market
• Oil Supply and Pricing and the Outlook for Crude Oil Exports
• Cost Savings and Efficiency Improvement Initiatives
• Fund Manager Views of the Current Downturn
Confirmed panelist energy companies as of 5/1/15:
• Alta Mesa Holding, L.P.
• Bordelon Marine, Inc.
• Bristow Group Inc.
• Capital Energy Real S.L.
• Cheniere Energy, Inc.
• EHS Partners
• Energy XXI
• Evolution Petroleum Corporation
• Frank's International
• Glori Energy, Inc.
• Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
• Gradient Corporation
• Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc.
• GulfSlope Energy, Inc.
• Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc.
• Linn Energy
• LLOG Exploration Company, LLC
• McDermott International, Inc.
• Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
• Noble Corporation
• PetroQuest Energy, Inc.
• Phillips Energy Partners
• Rosetta Resources, Inc.
• Stone Energy Corporation
• Superior Energy Services, Inc.
• Talos Energy LLC
• Tidewater, Inc.
• Triangle Petroleum Corporation
• VAALCO Energy Inc.
• Waldemar S. Nelson and Company, Inc.
Other panelist firms include:
• Atinum Energy Investments
• Credit Suisse
• Cushing Asset Management
• Davis Polk & Wardell LP
• Denham Capital Management LP
• Ernst & Young LLP
• EHS Partners
• First Reserve
• IHS Inc./CERA
• Highbridge Capital Management LLC
• OFS Energy Fund
• Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc.
• Sage Road Capital
• Wells Fargo
• White Deer Energy