10 Lugenbuhl Attorneys Included In 2018 Best Lawyers® Edition
NEW ORLEANS – Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announced that 10 of its lawyers have been recognized in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers® in America, the oldest peer-review guide to the legal profession worldwide and a highly respected industry publication:
• Christopher Caplinger – Bankruptcy Litigation
• Stanley Cohn – Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation – Defense
• Elia Diaz-Yaeger – Insurance Law
• Céleste Elliott – Insurance Law
• Rose McCabe LeBreton – Real Estate Law and Real Estate Litigation
• Stewart Peck – Admiralty & Maritime Law and Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
• Martin Sadler – Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law
• Seth Schmeeckle – Insurance Litigation and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
• David Sharpe – Admiralty and Maritime Law
• Rodger Wheaton – Admiralty and Maritime Law
For more than three decades, Best Lawyers® has compiled annual lists of outstanding attorneys based on exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on the lists.
Founded in 1986, Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard is a nationally recognized full-service law firm specializing in core practice areas including admiralty and maritime, bankruptcy, insurance, litigation, commercial, corporate and real estate. The firm has evolved and expanded with offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Houston to better serve the needs of its national and international clients, reps said.