Nunez Community College will Host Non-credit and Workforce Training
NEW ORLEANS - The Workforce Development & Continuing Education Division at Nunez Community College will offer a number of non-credit and workforce training classes during the 2019 spring term. Details were shared in a press release.
- Basic Arc Welding
- Developing the Leader Within - Shaping Tomorrow's Future
- EKG II
- Electrical Construction II (NCCER Level 2)
- Electrical Construction IV (NCCER Level 4)
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- HVAC NCCER Level 1
- Introduction to EKG
- Introduction to Photography
- Learn to Sew
- Louisiana Notary Exam Preparation
- Music Industry Studies
- Operation of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water Treatment Plant Operation
- Welding Oxy-Ace Cutting
The Workforce Education Department provides comprehensive, high quality, low cost, short and long-term occupational skills training.
For details about current and upcoming classes, including course descriptions, days, times, duration and fees, visit www.nunez.edu/admissions/Workforce-Development or call 504-278-6439.