Offender Watch Announces Four Promotions
COVINGTON - OffenderWatch is the nation’s largest sex offender registry network. The company works with 3,400 local, state and federal law enforcement agencies in 36 states to solve the issue of communication and data silos when it comes to monitoring registered sex offenders. Under new leadership of Ben Luzynski, the company kicks off the month of February with four promotions:
- Ben Jones, Chief Architect
- In this new role, Ben will direct the design and implementation aspect of all development efforts. Ben previously served as IT Director at OffenderWatch
- Kathy Taylor, Marketing Assistant
- Kathy’s new role will revolve around marketing efforts including conferences, email campaigns and Customer Relationship Management. Kathy previously served as Technical Support at OffenderWatch.
- Beth Ryan, Business Analyst Communications
- In this new role, Beth will be more involved in analyzing customer processes and business rules in an effort to document/translate more effectively to developers. She will also be taking the lead on testing many of the customer facing products and interfaces.
- Phyllis Jones, Controller
- In this new role, Phyllis will join the management team with a new emphasis on financial reporting. Phyllis previously served as Office Manager at OffenderWatch.