Giving Back: The Stevens Realty Group, Inc.
Businesses Giving Back
Owners Bob and Robert Stevens
The Stevens Realty Group, Inc. was founded in 1994 as an asset management-based consulting and brokerage business specializing in commercial real estate. Today we offer brokerage and property management services in all of Greater New Orleans.
WHY WE GIVE BACK
We are in a service industry always striving for positive outcomes. We hope all our efforts make a difference in the community, especially with all our chosen organizations and associations.
SOME OF THE NONPROFITS WE SUPPORT
• The Children’s Organ Transplant Association (COTA) — our leadership efforts helped raise over $100,000 in 2017.
• New Orleans Track Club (NOTC), offers support for college bound student athletes — we are the major sponsor of its scholarship fund,
scholarships are awarded at the Father’s Day Race.
• Hogs for the Cause — through our annual support of Frey Smoked Meat Company and Foundation, an award — winning BBQ Team, we
are helping the Cause.
• Women’s New Life Center, a life saving and life changing organization — we helped find its very first office location and remain a proud
• Many who have attended a Jesuit school understand the concept, “men for others.”
Annually we support elderly and infirmed Jesuits of the Central and Southern Province.
Simply, “here to serve”
S olutions, Analytics + Results
E ffective communication
R elationships, Trust + Confidence
V alue estimated or added
I nvolved, giving back
C ollaboration, teamwork
E nthusiasm and positive environment
3322 Hessmer Avenue
The Team Peter G at a fundraiser held at Rock N Bowl to raise money for Peter Ganucheau’s COTA fund for his liver transplant