17 Coats Rose Attorneys Named To 2018 Best Lawyers® In America List
NEW ORLEANS – Coats Rose, P.C., a business transaction and litigation law firm, announced that 17 attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2018 The Best Lawyers® in America list published by Woodward White Inc.
In addition, director Walter Christy has been named Best Lawyers® 2018 Labor and Employment “Lawyer of the Year” in New Orleans.
The guide honored firm lawyers in Houston, Austin, New Orleans, San Antonio and Cincinnati in 17 areas of practice, including real estate law, construction law, construction litigation, public finance law, commercial litigation, government relations, labor and employment law, employee benefits (ERISA) law, tax law, environmental litigation, and product liability litigation.
In New Orleans the following were recognized:
• Walter W. Christy – Employment Law-Management, Labor Law-Management, Litigation-Labor and Employment
• Clyde H. Jacob III** – Employment Law-Management, Labor Law-Management, Litigation-Labor and Employment
• A. Kelton Longwell** – Real Estate Law
• Daniel Lund, III – Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
• Elizabeth Haecker Ryan* – Litigation-Environmental, Product Liability Litigation-Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law-Defendants
*Listed in Best Lawyers in America© for five years or more
**Listed in Best Lawyers in America© for ten years or more
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence, firm reps said. Because Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers® is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers® “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”